Friday, March 7, 2008

I'm only fooling myself....

for some reason i dear writing these blogs! lol but life sucks. its always one thing after another and its never ending. NEVER.

Heres a list of things that are on my mind:

1) friends-- i am the only one attempting to have a friendship with several of my friends its like they make no effort to talk to me or hang out.

2)Doctors appointments-- I have so many problems that need taken care of. girl problems weight problems wisdom teeth.. etc...

3)my job-- I LOVE IT. But this 2nd and 3rd shift back and forth back and forth back and foth is KILLIN ME. Im not gonna quit its just been on my mind alot about how all these different shifts are screwing me up.

4) Moving- I need to move out ASAP but i need money and that means i HAVE TO work 2nd and 3rd shifts if i want to get 40 hours so i can have good paychecks and save money and be able to move. I want to find a nice apartment thats in my price range that isn't creepy.

5)MONEY IS ALWAYS ON MY MIND

6)My weight-- i am so lazy-- i love food(who doesn't?) and i need to start working on losing weight.

7)church-- I am confused about it and im not sure when i should start going back. Shouold i go back to my old ways and just drink all the time and become a loser again? JK NO WAY.

8) Back to friends-- some of my friends are loserss... serioulsy im so glad im not like them.
I have so many things on my mind.. its not even funny. I need to go back to a therapist.BUt you need money to do anything. And im just so stressed.

I will write more tomorrow or something im too lazy to type anymore.

2 comments:

Brad and Chelsea said...

Hey cassanra, my name is Chelsea, i don't know if you know me, i'm friends with beth and josh and use to be in the erie ward (my maiden name is Ashley). Any who, i came across your blog as a result of your sisters and moms and saw this entry. I actually read it yesterday but couldn't get it off my mind. In certain aspects i feel like i can totally relate. anyways there's a million and one things running through my head pertaining to what you wrote but i won't attempt to post them here. But if you ever want to talk, i'd really love to. My email is Lilstar8@yahoo.com, hope your week is going better, email me sometime:)

maia said...

hey! my comment was going to sound somewhat similar to chelsea's. :) i've already told you in the past that if you ever need to talk, u know how to reach me. u remind me of myself when i was your age (just as chelsea had said) in several ways, and with you knowing that, i hope that will show you that things can and will get better. keep your chin up!