Thursday, February 28, 2008

Like a painted wild mustang- flying out across the open range finally gets to live her life that way-- no fear no fences nobody-- no reins<3


I keep freaking forgetting i have this blog! I haven't written in 4 days.. geez. Well I been working alot its been snowing alot. I got my new shoes in the mail today. I helped my mom put together part of our elliptical. Then i had to go to work. I made dinner for everyone at work. got to drive the sweet barber center mini van to pick up the meds. All together it was a great night at work and everyday i love it more. Which is EXTREMELY surprising. I never like my jobs! But i love love love it! I been thinking about moving out at the begining of the summer but im thinking i'll wait till the end of the summer or sometime by the end of the year.. I want to save up a few thousand HOPEFULLY. or a couple thousand. I want to have backup money for when i move out i dont want to be broke then be screwed by it. I feel very seperated from Rascal Flatts i just been so busy with life I haven't had time for rascal Flatts! it makes me sad :( But im super super tired so im going to bed after i take acid controller cause i been having really really bad heartburn. I cant wait to wake up tomorrow and start using the elliptical! love<3


1 comment:

tricialw3258 said...

I am so glad you like your job! Helping people is such a rewarding career. You have a big heart and have so much to give to others...when you are in a good mood!! lol
Love you!!!