Sunday, February 24, 2008

I need your light to help me find my place in this world.....


I just ate Taco Bell and I feel sick now and its just gonna make me fat so why did i eat it? Cause i love food. I eat kinda bad but who doesn't? I'm not a fat hog like people say-- i eat just as much as anyone else. Just some people are lucky enough to not gain weight. Then theres me. I need to start eating right. Tuesday we are getting an elliptical and I'm gonna start using it-- maybe start out slow and work my way up to hopefully and hour a day. On top of me sitting here writing about how im fat and need to eat healthy.. im thinking about how i want cadbury eggs lol I'm craving chocolate. I dont want to work today but i need the money. Friday is pay day and im excited. But it will all go to bills :( I work from 3-11-- I dont think i like 2nd shift. Its harder for me to go to work. I feel like im missing out on stuff. Cause i usually am So its harder to make myself go. I'd rather just lay around and watch tv all day then work. See but when i work 3rd shift I'm not mssing anything [besides sleep] which is okay cause i only need like 5 hours.. I love 3rd shift so i really hope they dont start scheduling me got 2nd cause then i will say something. Cause I was hired for 3RD shift NOT 2ND!!!! anyways i am gonna take a power nap and go buy some chocolate. <3

No comments: