Tuesday, February 19, 2008

oh geeeez!


I wasn't so sure about this whole blog thing.. im hooked to myspace.. i write alot of blogs on there, but i guess i'll try this out also.
Today was a gay day. I woke up found out Beth and Cameron were gonna be over-- they got here then left again! Thats okay-- then i had to go to a iservice lift training for work.. well i showed up and it eneded up being just my boss and I. And it was akward cause i just started so i barley know her. But it was alright. Today was nice to relax-- clean up my room and do laundry.
I thought I had problems.. but geeeez there are some people in my family that got worse problems then me. DRAMA-- didn't think it actually happend much in families besides the normal fighting. But it makes me really upset with things that are being said and It breaks me heart. My grandma tells me how she never talks to her siblings-- and they never really got along and dont have a relationship at all. And to me I can't even imagine not having a relationship with my family. Certain people in the family are pushing themselves away from the rest of us. And it breaks me heart cause im afraid as the years go on we are all gonna end up like my grandma is with her family. I dont ever want that to happen. I thought family was supposed to be there for you at all times. I want to stay close with my brothers and sisters forever. just like i am now. ANd im sooooo afraid that wont happen. I been through too much stuff with friends and i been let down so many times and people come in and out of my life. ANd i thought family was supposed to be there always-- and the things that are starting to happend between certain people makes me wonder if even family is always going to be there? I just want to cry-- my heart breaks easily and I dont like things that are going on in my family. If its not one thing its another. Its like my personal problems get better.. THEN SOMETHING ELSE COMES UP. Life is never ending. I dont understand. Why can we have breaks? why does it have to be constant? I'm not perfect.. nobody is-- and I dont understand why some things in life happen the way they do....

2 comments:

Melissa said...

cute blog sister ! lol

Beth said...

ohh cassandy, we will always be close!