Saturday, February 23, 2008

Kindly Unspoken--


so i haven't posted a blog in a couple days... but anyways thursday i hung out with nicki which was nice. We went out to jade garden and it was good-- i could only eat 1 plate then iwanted to barf. We came back here and she caught up on the seasons of One Tree Hill. I slept for about an hour from 7:45-8:45 pm then got up for work and worked from 11pm-9am. I came home did some stuff fell asleep at about 11:30 and woke up at 2pm-- that was only2.5 hours. I was really tired but then my mom wanted to go out to dinner at O Charlies. IT WAS SOOO GOOD. first of all they brought our side salads and they were huge. I oredered a steak and the steak was done before i could even finsih my salad. I got the 10oz sirloin and it was superr duper yummy. and i got a baked potatoe with it. mmmm i could go for that right now. But yea then we got a piece of cake, IT WAS HUGE. we all had plenty. Then we went to khols and I found the bras i lovee. AND I GOT THE CUTEST PURSE! I'm in love it was normally 44 then i thought it was 25 then i got to the register and it was 17 plus my mom had an extra 15% off! So it was like 15 dollars for a 44 dollar purse!! It so cute i love it. Then when we got home i took molly to my dads. I was outside shoveling and playing with Moe my dads dog and he attacked me and woudln't let go. He got a hold of my one hand and was clenched to it so tight i was crying and screaming for molly to come outside and help. I honestly thought he bit my finger off. It hurt so bad and he got my other hand too on my one hand i just got a cut i thought was bad cause it was bleeding alot but its not bad and my other hand i ccouldn't move and got a tooth slash type thing and it kinda hurts. But my hands were all scratched up and welted and i couldn't move my left hand but after i uced it it was fine. I told my dad and of course he said his dog wouldn't purposly do that and he probably thought i was playing with him. FIrst of all it didn't seem to me he was playing. second of all either way he is too rough and cant be trusted. Then after that i got into a fight with kelly and she said TONSSSSSSSSSSS of horrible horrible horrible horrible mean stuff about me. I honestly dont trust anyone anymore. I dont know who my friends are anymore. Friends aren't always who you think they are. So im kinda going crazy. alright and so me and kim are going on a date toniht so hopefully she takes me somewhere good. SHe should really appreciate it cause work call and asked me to pick up a shift from 4-midnight and I ReALLY NEED TO. but i'm calling them back and telling them i can't. I cold really reall really use that exra shift. So yea im hopeing my new phones comes in the mail today. It should. I checked the status of my new Etnies and they just got shipped this morning from Indianapolis, IN this morning so I wont get them until monday. which kina blows. So yea its been kinda crazy but its all good. I'm going to shower now. BYE!



















No comments: