Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Too good is true......


so i haven't written a blog in a long time-- i just haven't had the time. I been doing nothing but work sleep work sleep work sleep work sleep for the past like 2 weeks. 3rd shift seems to drag on. But hey i'm making some money$$

The weather is slowly starting to get better. When the weather gets better, my moods get better! Seriously tho when the weather is nice.. it makes me ina good mood. I cant wait to start walking every night like i did last year. I lost weight and I didn't even realize it!

Alot of things are going on this summer that im REALLY REALLY looking forward to! Mostly just Rascal Flatts//Taylor Swift concerts. [my 2 favv singers touring together whats better than that?!] July 25th is the concert in Cuyahoga Falls, OH-- thats my 20th bday!! So i'm deff heading up there and having the time of my life. THEN August 30th Is another Rascal Flatts concert this time its in Pittsburgh yayy[the picture is from last year RF concert with josh!]

so i can go for a whole weekend and stay with my brothers! Its going to be so much fun I'm gonna meet hopefully Rascal Flatts AND Taylor Swift i'm also gonna get PIT passes. Which are AMAZING seats. What can I say I'm obsessed. Some people are obsessed with alcohol or smoking or whatever else.. well im obsessed with going to concerts. I'd have to say thats not a bad obsession. It makes me happy and thats all i really care about. I'm sure there will be other concerts I'll be going to but those are teh 2 im soo excited for.

also this summer i'm hopefully getting an apartment... I'm ready to be on my own. I just need to save some money..

Things have deff got better.. I went to a Relief Society thing for church with my mom and grandma the other night and I hate to say it but i really enjoyed it lol I never thought i'd say that. I'm also going to a relief society thing i think tomorrow morning or thursday morning. I dont remember what we are doing. Also on the 27th I'm teaching a thing about how to use function on your cell phone that most 50+ women in church have NO IDEA how to use. But i know it all haha

overall im doing good.. just working soo much it kinda got ridiculous but things are calming down a bit and i have a few days off so i'm just enjoying them<3

2 comments:

Melissa said...

good for you for getting involved ! I am so proud of you ! I miss you tons :) I start training for my crappy job tonight, wish me luck...lol

Brad and Chelsea said...

hahaha i seriously laughed out loud about you teaching the RS women how to use their cell phones! That's awesome, my mom needs to go to that!