Saturday, April 12, 2008

we were livin’ for the minute we were spinnin’ in-- maybe we were a lot of things,but we weren’t crazy :)




my life is pretty good..


im gonna start going to a therapist again just to keep everything on track.


My face is breaking out again so i have to go back to the doctors for some antibiotics that clears my face up.


I love pay days


i love cell phones


i love rascal flatts and i can't wait for my birthday!!


I hate girls who sleep around alot and lie and cheat and act like they are sooo cool. cause they aren't.


i'm proud of how i have changed and made my life better by making good decisions.


work is going good. the WORK is going good.. not really the people i work with.. i do everything and im tired of it.. but i dunno.


I love that the weather is getting nicer out.


i'm kinda being random.. im typing random thoughts that cmoe to my mind.


so i gtg to bed tho im tired.


night!
[no i wasn't drinking in this picture]

No comments: